<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I quite like my job.

Despite having to work on weekends occasionally, yea, i quite like it :)

The freedom of the job to make decisions, to move about, to meet different people, to network and socialize, to multi-task, to allocate tasks, to extend creativity etc... all these give me SATISFACTION like none before. Lots of learning opportunities without having to bear huge responsibilities for mistakes or dead ends that I meet! Love it or what?

To add icing to the cake, my colleagues are fantastic! They love me, they take good care of me, they are funny and lovely and wonderful to have around.. I love working in small environments like these. I can face them 24/7 and not feel sick at all..

And thats why i dont mind arriving at work 15mins earlier and leaving half an hour later - even when i have nothing to do :P (also considering the fact that my house is only 10mins away from my work place by bus) Blessed am I!


Oh gosh, i'm such a poser!

This is a motivational post for me to prepare for the busy week ahead. Working all the way till next thursday - including full days on Sat & Sun.

10:57 pm 0 comments