<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Thanks to Facebook, I've totally forgotten about my blog!
With the convenience of typing anything on my mind any minute of the day through fb, I totally forgot about blogging. Not that I update "whats on my mind" very often, but well, ya.
I will still blog one. once in a while when i remember to.
I wonder if anyone still reads my random thoughts here though.

I dont know why i couldnt sleep well last night. See I'm up so early in the morning.
maybe because i'm too excited that i've finally secured an accommodation in holland v?
maybe because i'm about to start work next week and i haven't prepared myself well enough?

i'm such a lazy bum.
a looooooong holiday for me to prepare my stuff, and i chose to squeeze everything into the last week before i start work to complete.
finding an accommodation, pre-employment medical check-up, study for work, apply PR, visit the casino..
time flies by sooooo quickly!! I haven't even relaxed enough!

I'm starting work next monday.
I'm gonna move in my new place next month.

I'm now at the transition period between student to working adult. While feeling a little excited, I feel very much unsettled and unsecured.
I don't know what to expect!
I just pray hard for wisdom, in every single decision that I make.
I am no longer a kid..
The wrong decisions I make come with a higher and higher price.
Every word I say brings greater and greater impact.
Every signature I pen brings larger and larger responsibilities.

Oh help, I really don't wanna grow up.

Oh and on a very serious note:
For goodness sake, please DO NOT in any case from now on, write my age on birthday cards or facebook messages or wall or anything at all. Thank u for ur cooperation!

7:57 am 0 comments