<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I'm well already!! Heh heh..

My daddy said : "Thank God you survived!"
He's SO FUNNY haha, as if i almost died.

I even managed to eat A LOT of dessert at Sweet Hut today! See how well I am!


Sweet Hut is opened by this tall guy here Mr Andrew. Cannot believe. He's grown so much! If he were to tell me about this shop 6 years ago (already 6 years since sec scl, time flies @@), I might have laughed at him until he kills me. But hey, look at his wonderful shop! He even had his hair cut before he met us.. I guess he knew I'm gonna post this photo online haha.

The dessert there is SUPER yummy!! Should have come with more people, then we can get to taste more types of desserts.. 5 types were the max me and yuan yi could take.. We kept psycho-ing him to start one in Sg so that we both can pay frequent visits..

Sigh, I'm leaving tomorrow.

After so many years of coming home and leaving for Sg, I still am not used to it. Saying goodbye is hard and tearful for me as ever.

The good thing is, I really spent a lot of time with my family this time round. Watched Ip Man2 with the whole family, watched Iron Man2 with daddy.

I also managed to meet a lot of sec scl mates whom I havent met for years..

Well, I'm gonna start a new phase of life.

Back in Sg, its accommodation searching for me! And then I'll have to work already. No more easy money from parents :( I'm poorer than ever!!!!!!!

11:49 pm 0 comments