Monday, May 03, 2010
I feel like im alone in this whole wide world.
This feeling would have been stronger if not for facebook..
I've been vomiting everything that I've eaten tonight. Why??? I'm so tired and I wanna lie down and knock off but I cannot.. Everytime i lean backward to lie down, the stomach objects and my legs will pull me to the toiletbowl.. bluuueeehhh, everything comes out.
Urgh, damn disgusting.
I wish I can get some sleep.. I feel so sick :(((((
What can someone do in a time of the night like this, when everything/everyone else seems to be in a separate world?
I cant even watch TV, cos the TV room is so far from the toilet bowl. I need to have direct access to the toilet bowl without having to go through doors else I risk waking busy people up or vomiting on the floor.
At these kinda times, I really wish there's someone whom I can call up to accompany me without feeling guilty.