Monday, February 15, 2010
Staying in the hostel really made me appreciate what I have more.
I used to think that having my dad to send me to school early every morning was very normal, it was my dad's job.
Now that I have lived alone for almost 4 years now and having to do every single thing by myself, i really really appreciate what my parents do and have done for me.
Like a simple drive my dad gave me from my aunt's house back to my hostel, i already felt like crying. So late at night and my dad came out to send me all the way back to my hostel just so that I can do my work peacefully. He has to leave at 6am tomorrow..
That is only 1 example of the 9184632547812063764 things they have done for me.
I love my parents!!!!!
Their good makes me feel so bad.
Their perfection makes me feel so imperfect.
I feel so distant from home.
I miss the times where all of us were still at home, having dinner together everyday, watching TV and going out together all the time.