Thursday, December 03, 2009
this stupid stalker kept calling my number!!!
0169038681 - those who're free go harass his number!
He called me at least 5 times today.. At first I thought he called wrongly, then I was very polite. Then when he kept calling while i was driving i got super annoyed. Even my sister got annoyed after failing to let him understand the meaning of we-dont-know-him. Finally i couldnt stand it I answered and shouted at him in malay (i think he's indian but i cant speak tamil) "WRONG NUMBER! TOLD YOU ALREADY WRONG NUMBER!! DONT CALL AGAIN!"
Then he was quiet for the whole afternoon.
But at night AGAIN HE CALLED when I was talking to my parents. My dad wanted to answer for me, but i was worried its my friend or something (i didnt save that stupid ah neh neh's number) so i answered still.. REALLY HIM! I shouted again in malay "HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL U WRONG NUMBER! CALL AGAIN I'LL CALL POLICE!!!"
haha i think my parents couldn't recognize me at that moment.
Well, I've just found out that my phone can block people. so i've already blocked him. lets hope that works. i'm so sick of his voice. like those freaky bastards who loves harassing girls. EEEW!