Friday, November 27, 2009
Cousins and sister are at Escape theme park now, enjoying the $9/person promotion, while me who woke up late and had unfinished laundry business gotta stay where i am and do wait for the laundry to be done.
Thanks to the lack of sleep I had for the past 2 days.
Now I'm so bored. BORED!
Before my exams ended, i could spend hours watching videos on Facebook/Youtube, and I found many interesting dramas/movies I die die had to watch. And now that I have all the time in the world to watch them, I DON'T FIND ANY!!
Anyway, I was reading a friend's blog and I found
the most interesting typing test. WAHAHA, i love the typing test and i love the stories!! Hopefully it'll keep me out of boredom. At least for a while please.
Then I can go off to collect my coach tickets home and to meet the lovely cousins for dinner. Woohoo!