Monday, November 23, 2009
sooooo not motivated to study for my last paper on Thursday.
3 more days to study for it.. and im stressed because i don't seem stressed :(
60 MCQs in 2 hours for General Biology, best thing = OPEN BOOK!
or perhaps the open book part is the worst. If its not open book I can expect an easier paper? OR at least I'll be studying harder.
I'm not as worried as I should be, and thats worrying.
Whatever!
Anyway, 23rd of November means:


The top pic of my new samsung was taken with my old sony ericsson. I think you can tell by the terrible quality. Haih, sony ericsson just gives me a headache. To on the phone alone, takes me ages because it HANGS ALL THE TIME!
Sigh. Nevermind, lets pray hard samsung will give me no regrets.
*prays prays prays*
Now you can see how unmotivated I am to study. HAHA, doing all these rubbish!