Sunday, November 29, 2009
This article is damn well written!
Totally reflects the current state of CH. (Actually i dont really know the current state haha)
My poor sister is still in CH, no wonder she cant wait to get out of the school!
Previously I wanted her to stay in the school till she graduates after SPM, but now I dont know already. If CH is really all nonsense like mentioned in the article, then whats the point in staying back there? Whats the point in paying the few hundred dollars every month? Might as well move on to national schools, where there is a better chance in doing well in SPM. I really hope she can do well in her SPM, and then have a bright future.
Stupid CH, change to what kind of principal?!
Thank goodness I left the school before the old uncle fook did.
I miss the old CH.
Actually 5 years back I was still struggling hard in that school, doesn't sound like a very long time ago, but in fact it feels like i graduated a century ago.