Wednesday, October 07, 2009
I'm back! Almost killed by the midterm test today. Dont ever take FIN4111 = Research Methods in Finance. I tell u, its not that the lecturer sucks or what, she's not bad in fact.
Its just that the syllabus itself is difficult. I can spend the whole 3 hours of seminar listening and not understanding a single thing. And to add on to that, a freaking whole lot of smart brains are there taking that module!!
The mid term paper wasn't say VERY difficult, but then I cannot only "pass", because thanks to NUS and their bell-curve theory, I have to compare my scores with the rest of my classmates in determining my grades. Though the test results are not out yet, I can foresee that the top scorers are the people from Quantitative Finance majors as well as the first class honours students. I'm so pushed to the bottom left tail of the curve.Ya, I'm also asking myself why did I ever take this module.
The only people who would be happy in me taking this module I guess would be my classmates, cos I help to push them up the curve. Ahhh, such a stupid move I know I made :(
No turning back.
Anyway, I'm alive still. And I'm hot! I wanted to blog this last week but my camera couldnt load the pics to my computer. So here it is, EVIDENCE TO MY HEAT!
look at what I did to sk's racket!!!Not that I'm proud of myself but well, who now dares to say i'm not hot huh?!
Well well, mid terms over. But then here comes the loads of projects.
Help!!!! I can hardly breathe!!