<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 21, 2009

phew! break is finally here. though only for a week, and everyday's piled with loads of stuff to complete, its still a break.

sigh i wont get to go home because of the meetings and stuff that i have during this 1 week break. Well as u can see, break in NUS isn't really a break. Its just a time for u to catch up with your projects and assignments and prepare for your mid term tests after the break. Not to mention the tons of deadlines you have to meet.

So I experienced hell before the break. 2 mid term papers last thursday and friday. sickening. Results of the Friday's paper was out yesterday =.= SUPER FAST RIGHT! The results came with graph and everything, comprehensive. Claps for the physicians.
Ya thats my physics module.
Probably u'll be wondering why on earth would I want to kill myself with a physics module (for those who know how sucky my physics is). Well I was cheated into it by the module title = "Physics in Life Sciences". Ya right. No life science at all, not to mention life scienceS.
Nonetheless, I spent only 1 night studying for the Friday's paper because the rest of the time was spent on the Thursday's paper. However, I believe I did much better for the Friday's paper than the Thursday's. Talk about correlation between study time and results.

Well I wanna mention, many people around me have certainly brought great encouragement and motivation to me in the midst of all these nonsense busy-ness. In a week, I received all kinds of different stuff brought to my doorstep for me. I feel so loved!

And then these are my belated birthday presents. So nice of her to give me presents even when its almost 4 months pass my birthday. Haha if I were her I'd just keep the presents for the next year then give on the birthday itself. Saves 1 year money :P Dont try to criticise me here, I bet a lot of u reading this would also do the same.



Another one lovely gift received was loads of yummy fruits and biscuits brought to me by my dearest Aunt!!! She's sooooooo nice!!! Only my cousins who came can tell how much she brought for me. I love her!!!

See, studying can be so much less of a hell with these encouragements. So I welcome anyone to continue showering me with encouragements every now and then! :D

I've watched this movie called the Inglourious Basterds.
I really seriously thought it'd be a good movie, with all the high ratings and stuff. 4 stars out of 5!
I even bet with SK that I'll pay for his tickets if the movie turns out to be bad.

But it dissapointed me. :(
Haha, SK was kind enough to release me off my bet :P

These movies on the other hand, were great!!



Well thats all for updates I guess.
I'm going for a karaoke session with my biaomei. Haven't seen her in ages. Really miss hanging out with her. Too bad Mag cant make it as well :( Really miss the slackish uni days.
Heck the projects and deadlines for today. YIPEE!

11:27 am 0 comments