Tuesday, May 19, 2009
has anyone watched this movie?i just did yesterday, with my dad.only got to know then, that this movie was filmed in chong hwa kl!!!haha, reminds me so much of the secondary scl days :( the familiar hall, the familiar walkway, basketball court etc. even my familiar choir uniform which is freaking ugly!!how did they know that chkl existed anyway?? so clever, know how to film there.even my favourite DJ Mr 林德荣 starred in that movie too!he's really not bad la. haha, very funny.i remember how i used to listen to his 阳光灿烂 programme with 颜美欣 on MY fm every morning on my way to school. the 皇宫灿烂 is my favourite! used to be my coffee every morning :) I LOVE HIS VOICE!!! He has SUCH a good voice!!
oh man how i miss those days.this movie certainly brought back much of my memories. though the memories are totally not related to the storyline haha.
I'm leaving for Tianjin soon. Taking off at 8:30am.
I'll pray hard that I can survive.
Well its only 2 months.