<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Happy birthday to my mommy :)
My daddy bought her very nice flowers and a yummy cake while we children made her a card.
She was certainly very surprised and happy.
She's happy, so are we :D
We all love mommy!!!
-
At the same time, happy birthday to my blog.
Its been 4 years now, and I wonder how long you will live.
Nonetheless, I'm happy that I have this blog to keep me company, to capture memories of my past, so that in the future I can look back and say "haha I was young before" :)
-
It rained for the first time today since I came back to KL.
Thank God for the rain. It killed some of the terrible heat.
-
When I brought my sister to buy her school uniform yesterday, the lady asked me whether the uniform was for me.
=.= should I thank her?
-
And so far this trip I'm home, I've seen 4 accidents.
I thank God for keeping our family safe, still.
Driving is stressful, still.
-
I'm now hooked unto the series 学警狙击.
Is this the one u recommended to me, juli?
Its really nice!! My brother sent me the whole series and i'm almost halfway through.
-
I've been very random this post, as in almost every. :P

8:16 pm 0 comments