Sunday, May 17, 2009
I wish someone would wish me "sleep well, dont let the bed bugs bite" instead of "goodnight, sweet dreams/dream of me" every night.
I was badly bitten by bed bugs :(
This happened eversince I came home. I was bitten all over my body every night! Yes, for more than a week now!
I couldnt sleep every night because the bites were so itchy and swollen, i felt so irritated!!
I know I'm a bit slow in handling this, but i told my parents today, and showed my mom my arms and back, which was full of red swollen bites. Not only that, my legs, butt etc. all had bites!!
My mom and bro helped me to bring my mattress out under the hot sun.And for once I'm thankful for the hot scotching sun so that I can sun my mattress.Hopefully the bugs can die in that sun.Well I'd die if I were to be let under that sun for 3 hrs.If u will just look at the bites!
Well pictures cant really tell how bad the bites are, but I'm telling u, these bites are red and swollen, hot and they are DAMN ITCHY!!! Mobiko doesnt help, neither does Tiger Balm. Not even my favourite snake powder worked! :((
GRRRR. 2 more nights at home, i do hope these bugs can go away so that i can sleep well.I hope everyone reading this sleeps well too, dont let the bed bugs bite!