Thursday, April 30, 2009
I think i flunked my jap paper on tues :(I couldnt sleep the whole night before the paper because of the stupid menstrual pain, and so i kept losing focus during my paper in the morning.. especially during the listening section.. argh!and i only realized at the last 5mins of the paper that i missed out 1 page.. so i had to hurry and finish up that 1 page of 10 multiple choices questions, which have multiple answers per question. Really multiple choice!I finished in time, but didnt have time to even check what i wrote in the whole paper, whether i left out any words after liquid-paper-ing. sigh. lousy paper.to think that i prepared so much for it!! everything lost to a last minute menstrual pain :(but its okay, im consoling myself that i take japanese not for the grade. i can just s/u the paper if i dont do well for it.. booo it doesnt really work cos i had hopes for this paper :(((My next paper on wed, i have no comments.because there are many ambiguities in the answers.a lot of dont-know-right-or-wrongs..nevermind.i have 2 s/u left.GRRR, and i have 2 sems left!i really hope i wont have to use any of my s/u this sem.im left with my last paper next thurs.i gotta really study hard for it. no more s/u left to console myself.---
I guess I've already told some people, I will be going to TianJin China for a 2mth internship.I'll be leaving in 2 weeks, and i havent prepared anything for it yet.No visa, no airtickets, accommodation dont know yet, etc etc.Haha, but i'll be looking forward to it.For your info, TianJin is somewhere to the east of Beijing.Its going to be summer over there and it will be a HOT trip.Think also scared.