Thursday, March 19, 2009

Me and ode joined the corporate visit to Mizuho Bank organized by NUS Biz School yesterday.
I didnt have a strong urge or motivation to enter a bank I wonder why.
But one thing attracted my interest.
We talked to this lady who's the head of the marketing department for the financial products of the brand.
Wow, marketing financial products does sound interesting! I can have both worlds!!
Sigh, I shall dream on~
Looking at the combined little desks each staff has, I pity them! So little space how to work?! They dont even have their own cubicle like what I see on the TV. I have decided that I will not be satisfied working like that. I want an office of my own!
So I've decided. Whatever job I get, I will work my best to earn myself an office!
And mind you, this excludes being a security guard!!!!