Sunday, February 22, 2009
I'm at the budget terminal airport in KL now waiting to board my flight to Bali.I had a very *ahem* adventurous morning.
My aunt and cousins sent me to the airport.My flight is at 11:30am, so we had our breakfast at Terminal 3 in Changi Airport.We left T3 at around 10:25am for the budget terminal.
I had to check in at least 45mins before the take off time, so we were thinking we still had loads of time. We even took photos~ 
Upon arriving at the budget terminal, we suddenly realized i was flying by AirAsia, which takes off at Terminal 1!! @@ we freaked out completely.
We hurried to the car, rushed off for T1.As if we werent suay enough, we lost our way!!
The only exit from the budget terminal was to the highway, towards the city!
And oh my goodness did we all panic like mad. My aunt was like "die la die la die la die la..." over and over again as she drove. We frantically searched for road signs/u-turns/maps etc. We almost went up to Simei before we managed to get on the right track..
We finally arrived at the airport after turning for half an hour. My check-in counter was already closed but thank goodness the lady was still sitting there. Thank God she let me check in after warning me not to be late next time.While waiting to board my plane, I noticed that the air stewardess at the departure gate looked very very similar to my secondary school mate. I stared at her for very long. really very long. Then I got out of the queue and waited aside so that I would be the last to board.
She really is my secondary school classmate Ruey Ying! She was already quite pretty those days, and now she's even more so. We had a short chat. The last time i saw her was i think 4 years ago, in school. Now we have both gone our separate ways and didnt even keep in touch. What a pleasant surprise to meet her there :) totally changed my mood for the day.
Then when i was in the airplane, i realized that i lost my printed receipt for the next flight to bali.
So irritating. I dont know why im so blur and forgetful!I queued for half an hour at the sales counter in this airport to ask them to print me another one so that i can check in. Guess what? When it was finally my turn, they said that i dont have to check in with my receipt. I can just show my passport. So I queued again at the check-in counted for another half an hour.
But thank God I managed to check in safely and early this time. So here I am blogging away about the eventful morning I had. I'm so worn out now. Bali had better be good!