Okay lah i admit, i havent been blogging for very very long. My phone is fine and well already :P For those who've been faithfully checking for updates, really so sorry :( Somebody even threatened to delete me from his favourites if my blog remains stagnant :P So here I am!!! So caught up with school work and an event i'm helping to organize. Meetings everyday! Project work etc. And Japanese is killing me :( sooooooooooo many things to study for it! Gotta memorize 1 lesson per week, on top of all other modules and stuff i've gotta do.
Well forget the busyness. Gong xi fa cai!!! A bit late, but better than never :P I spent my CNY here, and had loads of fun! (as usual, with the bunch of crazy cousins) Show u some of my cute cousins.. Playing teacher student:
Very cute right? One more, the youngest of 23 cousins:
Very flexible right?
Haha i love them all so much!!
Okay back to work :P I will update again, very soon! Really!