<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, December 13, 2008

I seem very worrying..
A lot of people seem very concerned about how I'm coping with work.. And to think that qy and tom even sms-ed me on the morning of the first day of work to wish me luck.. I appreciate it very much thank u!
I think I am very worrying haha.

Well, apart from my boss being extremely naggy, I think work's great!
My boss is really the world no1 most naggy person. He gives me at least one hour lecture everyday about the climate change, how we must conserve energy to stop global warming, how we must stay focused in order to be effective, how youngsters nowadays have bad culture, how the Americans and Europeans live without a culture, how we must work when others play etc etc etc.. I will just look at him, nod my head, "ya ya ya" "em em em" "ok ok ok"... And most of the time he comes to my room to lecture me, and i will be sitting comfortably in my chair looking at him standing and talking away wondering when he'll feel tired, if he ever will.

but he's good to me la.
he always asks if i drink enough water, had enough breakfast etc.
and he came into my room yesterday with this:

wah i was so touched! Thank u boss!!

And i got to know that the whole 4-storey office only has 2 rooms, one taken by my boss.
guess who took the other?


yeah the intern!
Thanks to the lady on maternity leave :)

I'm working in a firm where Singaporeans are the minority..
Malaysians, PRCs, Vietnamese, Philipinoes, Indonesians..
A small little MultiNational Company~ but everyone's really nice! almost everyone.

4 families of them cousins left for my house in KL this morning..
And its weird that i'm left behind..
Sg never felt this lonely before..
Well nevermind. they'll be back on wed!
And they will make my family really glad to have them in KL~
Oooo i havent posted pics of my cousin Iain for long..
He's sooooooooooooooo cute !!!

These little shoes were chosen by me!
cute right????
So young already learning to pray..



Compare 3rd August with 8th December:
Its like plastic surgery!




















NOW I WANT A SON TOO!!

9:25 am 7 comments