Friday, November 21, 2008
first day of exam, i woke up with a red swollen right eye :(nonetheless, 1 down and 2 to go~waiting waiting patiently while studying my notes.tons tons tons of names/terms/medicines to remember.135 mcqs in 2 hrs for my paper on tuesday.its not ONLY the time problem. i think after the 50th question i'll be all dizzy and by the end of it i might be puking blood.even if i tikam also will colour the bubbles until my hand tired.100 mcqs in 2hrs for my last paper on thursday.equally bad.
i told biaomei i wont blog, yet i cannot tahan. haha too used to blogging alr oh no!
OH! and i found out just last night, that the meaning of penis in Latin is TAIL. HAHAHAHA so funny!! i almost rolled off my chair laughing!
dont have to start guessing how come i will know about this. u wont wanna know.
haha just joking, i didnt search for it on purpose i swear!
--------------------
I should be stoned to death.
I carelessly submitted a coverletter with 2 company names for my internship application!
I forgot to change the company name in one of the sentences!!!
i feel like slapping myself.
I pray hard they wont call me up and give me a long lecture on checking a thousand times before submitting my coverletter.
why am i so careless :( wooo i wanna cry :(( i suck :(((