Thursday, November 13, 2008
After staying up the whole of last night to complete my FINAL group project for Marketing Research, this module is officially over and done for!
phew!
pissed off.
its a group project.
For the N-th time i am trapped in a position where my groupmates are too busy dont know doing what leaving me alone together with either one or no groupmates to complete the GROUP project.
Me, together with Groupmate V had to stay up whole night to re-do the whole assignment because many parts were done wrongly.
Groupmate V has corporate finance test today, and i have corporate finance test tomorrow.
OKAY FINE, i know you guys have to rush for your INDIVIDUAL assignment for the same module also due today. but hello, you're not the only ones rushing for THAT assignment!!! Tests aside, ALL of us in the group have 2 assignments due today!!!
Groupmate W was online early this morning, i asked him if he wanted to check the work we've done -- no reply. thanks for your support!
Groupmate X sms-ed me this morning if there's class today. Wow! No class no need to submit assignments la~
Groupmate Y didnt even bother to look at or ask about the group project that we've completed and were printing this morning in the computer lab. The poor girl was too busy checking and printing her own individual assignment. Thanks for your trust that we'll do a good job!Groupmate Z? No news from him. Didnt even say hi to us in class. Great! thats team spirit!
Just because its a group project, you assume SOMEONE in the group will complete it.
Just because its a group project, you ONLY have to do your part and bother not about whether its done correctly and whether it synchronizes with the other parts.
Oh whatever!
its the last of group projects for this sem.
Sorry for the blast. I can take it no longer. I have to let it out before I burst. I feel so much better now.. I guess when we face these kinda upsetting situations in life where we cant do much to help, its better to vent out the negativeness and move on rather than quietly accumulating it.
My conclusion = its a blessing to have friends with a listening ear to your complaints. If not, its great to keep a diary or a blog :D
Nonetheless I thank God for protecting me thus far, and for His blessings that other than these little upsets that i got, things seem to fall in place for this semester.
I do pray forward to a good ending :)
Therefore,
Study study study.
2 more weeks and im done.
Home, wait for me!