Friday, October 10, 2008
I survived!
Corporate Finance test today.. Preperation for it completely stressed me out..
I AM SO GLAD ITS OVER!!How was the paper?Oh it was so easy that i managed to complete the 2 hr paper in half an hour and then had a long nap, no problems at all!!ya right, how i wish.It was okay, not too tough neither was it too easy.
But because my classmates are all so smart, I might get a C even with 70%.
Nola just saying.
I'm just glad its over.
But hell isnt over for me yet.Monday I have 3 assignments due, and a presentation.Thursday I have 2 assignments due, and a test.Friday I have a 40minutes presentation.
Congratulations to me!
Best news of all, none of the above is complete.Even better news, I havent started on 3 of them, 2 of them only HALF done.I AM GOING CRAZY yes i am.I am soooooooo stressed that I'm having a headache :(I havent even had time to go for a shoulder massage :( :( :(Hopefully I can survive to get one~At times like these i wish i were a rabbit.But then again, rabbits face their stress too.
哎,咬紧牙关继续加油算了!