<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I am unhealthy, I like rubbish food!


Firstly, let me blame you!

I had 2 boxes of you yesterday and 3 boxes today!

Who asked you to be sold at such a cheap price in the bazaars?! hmph!

To fellow Malaysians, yes this 'Pocky' is known as 'Rocky' in Msia. I think I figured out why (thanks to qy). Its because 'PoCky' sounds too poRky. Since we have to be sensitive to a certain race in our country, we call it Rocky (which I still cannot figure our why qy finds it horny. enlighten me, anyone) ! But whatever it is named, nice is nice! I shall pretend it will NOT make me fat.

Next up its you I shall blame!



For those who do not yet know, I have been craving for crabs since 86342657813 years ago. I told my parents, they brought me to 'Tuck Fook' when I was back in KL in June. But that place was as crowded as ever!! As if crab meals were free. So unlucky and impatient us didnt have that. And my cravings remain as cravings still :(

After asking around in Singapore, and almost begging people to go on a crab feast with me but receiving cold responses, I concluded that Singapore has no good place for crabs. GrrrrRRRRrrr!! Not that I dont want to, but you tell me, which crazy woman will go and eat crabs by themselves? Definitely NOT ME!

With no other choices, I had to go for my alternative plan - Chili Crab flavoured cup noodles!!!

How pathetic.

Oh man I am sooooo going to put on weight eating all these nonsense late at night!! Its now 11pm, and while typing this I just finished slurping this cup noodle.

Sad enough, my craving for crabs is strong as ever even after finishing this cup of noodles and draining every single drop of extremely unhealthy so-called chili crab flavoured soup!! I think i will have to buy one whole box of cup noodles tomorrow :(


when oh when can I have my crab?


10:44 pm 4 comments