As I was going through the merdeka advertisement clips by Petronas, this caught my attention.
super duper funny HAHAHA. I think I've replayed this clip for at least a dozen times.. although its a bit 'duh', like what are they trying to do? Unite the races by encouraging intermarriage? But the little boyboy and the girlgirl are just so cute!! Their priceless facial expressions/reactions etc, as if they really like each other. (true or not I dont know), but HOW SWEET!! Ahhhh the innocent primary school days~~
This year's advertisement is less funny, but very touching. I actually had tears in my eyes towards the end of it.
I wonder where they included Indians in the advertisements. Like cari cari sampai habis pun tak jumpa (cannot find it anywhere).
Anyway, how can I forget its Malaysia's birthday tomorrow. Selamat 51 tahun Malaysia~
Despite our country being unstable politically and unsafe and all, I still strongly feel the beam of pride in me when I say that I am a Malaysian. I am sincere when I say this okay, I'm not saying this because its Malaysia's birthday. I believe one day, albeit in the far future, Malaysia will succeed as a nation which upholds justice and righteousness. And there will be true equality among all the races.
Lets wait long long for that day to come shall we.