<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 23, 2008

to ALL who watches football out there,

I DONT HATE MANCHESTER UNITED OKAY!
I DONT SUPPORT CHELSEA EITHER!!
u didnt read me saying - 'ManUtd sucks to the max' or 'Chelsea rocks' right?
I AM NEUTRAL!!!

i just like the chelsea players, and i just dont like the man utd players.
I wont like Chelsea cos of the players nor will i hate man utd because of the players either.
NOTHING TO DO WITH ME SUPPORTING WHICH TEAM!!
dont lah get too aggitated!
hahaha.

relax relax. me still neutral party, dont kill me.
oh and btw, Andrew said Man Utd team has almost no players from Manchester, thus the supporters are more of the club's and not regional supporters.
so i'm fine IF i dont like man utd when im in manchester.
but as i said, I AM NEUTRAL TOWARDS ALL THE CLUBS OUT THERE!!

ENGLAND AND GERMANY rocks the world cup though!
R O C K S !!!

3:28 pm 0 comments