<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So i finally decided to blog about my Europe tour.
I was quite reluctant to blog about it cos im very lazy.
And because I look damn fat and ugly in the pics..
Yes i know that already, so dont give such comments ok..
I took 1000+ photos and arranging them took me very long..
of course i dont wanna wear ur eyes out by posting all of them, so here's less than 5% of my
photos:

I am not feeling very well, yet im blogging.
Haha, wanted to clear my 'debts' first.
Tell me you are touched.










They did a great job in helping me pack up my room, and after that we left for London.




Oh, this i must say.
Look below:

TADA!!
The biggest bikini i've ever seen in my life.
They said Jolin Tsai is G cup.
Really meh?
This big?
Then we visited my mom's cousin - Aunt May and her family.
Her cute children are one of the most well behaved ones I've seen over here in England.
The other children here are FUYOH SO NAUGHTY!!



But i forgot their names.

See that little girl,
what are you looking at, my dear?



The next day we went to the infamous wax museum - Madame Tussauds.




I took a pic with Osama bin Laden Saddam Hussein
Stop laughing at me for previously thinking he was Osama bin Laden ok, i keep mixing their faces up.. Anyway, Osama bin Laden's wax was standing beside Saddam Hussein's.
Not that i admire him.
And thank u keith for pointing out.
Then we went to London bridge.
London bridge is very very plain looking.
The truly famous bridge is actually Tower Bridge.
But Tower Bridge is very often mistaken as London Bridge.
In this photo we're on London bridge, and u can see Tower Bridge at the back, the one with towers at both ends.
If you dont get it, forget it.
We then left for our Europe tour.
I have always dreamt of taking cruise when im 21.
I DID!!!!!
From Dover to Amsterdam, we traveled by cruise.
But i forgot that i have MOTION SICKNESS!!
All i could do was sleep.
Spoilt my dream totally.
No more, im not gonna dream of cruise anymore.


Amsterdam is located in the Netherlands, also known as Holland.
What is Holland famous for?

Thats right.
And besides that?



Drugs and sex.
We went to their Red light district (the local version of Geylang/Chow Kit),
and it was horrible.
OMGOSH LAH the prostitutes are so fat and ugly =.=
We couldnt take pictures there for obvious reasons,
but the street was so lustful.
Prostitutes stood in rooms posing and wearing only bikinis,
men bargaining from the outside,
there were LIVE porn shows just like plays/musicals...
Aiya anything u can imagine.


We all love our hotel in Amsterdam.
It was the best among all!



Day 2 we went to Cologne in Germany.
This is one of the world's largest church.
Damn tall and impressive.



The thing above, its the exact size of the little tips we see on top of the cathedral from below.
Imagine how tall that building is.
Then we went for more cruising.


The place below was the city where Christmas day originated.

Ok i admit the photo i took look made it look more like valentine's day.

Oh the picture below is impressive.

The German toiletbowl.
Watch the video clip, damn cool!







And the man below's cute.


He wont move till u drop money in his box.

I was supposed to be the photographer, but he came to me and dragged me to his box.

Then he took this photo with me.
I bet he's also a camwhore fan.
The next day, Austria.
Very very beautiful scenes were found.






Damn beautiful right?
They filmed 'the sound of music' there.
My tour guide played the sound of music songs when we passed by that place, damn damn damn suang!!
And that reminds me that i wanna watch the movie again.
It was i think more than 8 years since i last watched it.




Next stop, Italy.
Venice!!
I've always dreamed of going to Venice.
It has now come true.
But because i had such beautiful imagination of Venice in my head, actually visiting the place disappointed me a little.
I had too high hopes on the place.
But still, its beautiful.
Just not as beautiful as i imagined it would be..




Oh, and there were damn a lot of pigeons.


I TOLD YOU! DAMN A LOT!


And here is where i tasted my first GELATO!!!
too bad no green tea flavour.
I sticked to tiramisu all the way.
AND IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD!
I had 3 in venice.

I need to apologize,
i had so so so many gelatos, but i never once remembered to take a photo of it.
I think i just lose control when i see it.
And this super obscene shorts!
I see it everywhere in Italy!!!
My gosh lah, who will wanna wear it?!



The man above who took pic with us,
he's the most most most irritating man in our group.
Once he tried to interupt me, my mom and our tour guide's conversation, i just asked him to shut up and put my hand in front of his mouth.
I didnt touch his mouth of course!
And he's the most horny idiot!
He has 2 children, both from different EX-wives, and now he's with another girlfriend.
Dont u wanna slap him?
SOMEMORE he's always late! Made the whole bus wait for him.
Our tour guide got so angry with him that he gave him a warning letter.
And you thought that was it?
He made international phone calls from his hotel room and he didnt wanna pay up!
He kept denying!
My tour guide was really damn pissed with him.
So was I.
Anyway, next up was Rome.
Magnificant city.
All who've been to Rome would agree.


The above is the view from our hotel.
And Italy is famous for pizza =) )
DAMN NICE!!


One of the most beautiful fountains among thousands of them.

Going out with my mom and aunt means SHOP SHOP SHOP!


We have to put on earpieces as we tour in Rome because the crowd is so huge that its impossible for the tour guides of various groups to shout as they introduce the places without confusing everyone.

My favourite place in Rome:
The bloody colloseum.
Ya, many shed blood to entertain the cold blooded Romans.

But i must agree that the structure of the Colloseum is damn impressive.






Thats my new Japanese friend from Singapore.
She's teaching Jap in Ngee Ann Poly, and she spoke jap to me throughout the trip =.=
So stressful.



Florence:
SORRY ZIXIAN!
that day was suay.
The air force's anniversary celebration plus uni students graduation,
they sealed up the whole place, so i couldnt go up to the top to find the sticker!!!!!
I felt so like crying when we had to leave Florence without finding the sticker lor.

And the next most beautiful place:
SWISS!!!
Switzerland is damn scenic!







The wind was too strong, we only could go up half the mountain and was made to go down again.
Sien man!
We went for lunch nonetheless.
Cheese Fondue!!!

Looks good?
Too bad they added alcohol in it, i ate till i felt giddy.

And i shopped a lot in Swiss.
I fell in love at first sight of the watch below:

And i bought it though it was damn expensive!

Its now mine, my darling!!!
Its supposed to be special edition for Valentine's day,
but then since i have no valentine,
i buy for myself lor.
They gave me a complementary heartshaped keychain in which i can slot in photo of my bf and me, but i think i will keep for damn long before i use it la.
My mom asked me to put ben ben's photo.
Siao.
Paris was next and last:


Paris, the city of lights, isnt famous for nothing.
Damn beautiful at night.





No i didnt go up the Eiffel tower.



Oh my favourite building in Paris is this:

The Opera House of the Phantom of the Opera story!!!
Which is where the phantom lived, if he existed.

I love it!

Their roadside petrol stations:


Paris is a hell for drivers.
Its forever jam, and there are just so many accidents!
Thats the end of our tour.
The one below is our coach driver Eric.
Oh ya, he saved all our lives.
We almost got into a major accident, and if we did, I will be the first one to be killed cos of where i was sitting.
And thanks to his crazy driving skills, we got away with a few earpiercing screams started from me.

Then our extremely good tour guide, he calls himself tour director.
He's damn damn informative and damn good in history, food, damn familiar with every single place we visited..
He's really damn good.
And he's witty, and he's friendly.
No i do not have a crush on him.


And tada, our tour group minus 6 people who left early.
Out of 49 people,
27 South Africans,
6 Americans,
4 Australians,
3 Singaporeans,
2 Brunei-ans,
2 Indians,
1 Hongkee,
1 Vietnamese,
1 Japanese,
1 Saudi Arabian,
1 Malaysian - u know who.
First time i got to know South Africans.
They are really friendly and nice.
Makes me wanna visit South Africa.
I might i might.
When their country gets safer =P
Remember what i said in the beginning of this post?
This is less than 5% of my trip!!!
If you're thinking u took very long to read this post,
think about this:
I took more than 6 hours to select the photos and to upload and to blog!!
Now who's more tired?
I got another video of the olympic torch and protest i saw in london.
U all wanna see it?
Still got energy ar?
haha, maybe i will upload it next time, if u all wanna see it.

10:39 pm 9 comments