<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I was back from the grocery store at 11+am.
I saw this at my door:


Whats that?
I thought it was my camera.
Was so excited about getting my camera back.
But at the same time i was thinking.. Those ppl stupid?
Camera is so small but they used such a HUGE envelope?!
I ripped it open and there was this:

OMGOSH!!!!
For me?!
I checked the name and address again, thats right,
MINE!


Who sent this?

What is this?
After opening the card,
OOOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOODDDNEESS!!!



ITS FROM MY DEAREST DARLINGS!!!

one in Norway, one in Singapore and yet they can give me such a huge surprise in Manchester!



I am seriously touched.
They are sooooooooooooo sweet dont u think so?!



I just wanted to cry..

They are so nice to me!!!!


1 box of Belgian chocolates,

1 pretty card,

1 little gift card,

and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of love!


Thank you darlings!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I know you girls are really busy with your own studies and stuff... Qi Wan in the hell of NUS battling with assignments, tests, projects, deadlines... and Wan Hang in the chilling cold being left behind in Norway by the other exchange students, also struggling with her project work..


Will someone please tell me again,

what did i do to deserve such wonderfully sweet friends?

All i do is to sit here and receive alllllllll these love from them.
You friends are really the bestest best!!!
I really dont know what to say.
Manchester doesnt seem so lonely to me after all.

9:35 pm 0 comments