Friday, March 21, 2008
yorr eeeyorr eeyyor eeeeyorr!!My mom and aunt are here!!!Then what am i doing here?Haha actually they're in the casino..But casino is such a boring place for me!Though its the first time i've ever entered one,i almost fell asleep inside.So i thought i might as well just come to the library..again~haha ya, again!I have 1 and a half hour to spare,so here i am lorrr...I'm really so excited that they're here.I woke up at 5am this morning just to clean my house!!I washed the whole kitchen..Though i didnt have time to make everything bright shining as a star,at least the state it was in didnt freak them out.Yay!But well, my mom said she's seen worse, so nvm..aiya then i shdnt have wasted my energy to scrub the floor so hard lah~I went to meet them at the airport.Waaah i tell u, the terminal is sooooooo far from the bus station.I rannnn like a lunatic from one end to the other as my bus arrived late..Their flight was scheduled to land at 7:30am,and i arrived at the bus stop at 7:50am!!and the worse thing is, I FORGOT TO CHECK WHICH TERMINAL THEY WILL BE ARRIVING IN!Okok dont give me the dot dot dot look..Anyway, based on my instinct and sixth sense,i RAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN all the way to the furthest arrival terminal.I remember the rest of the exchange students arrived there, and their flight company is the same as my mom's.I tried my luck lor..I ran for a whole 15minutes and finally arrived.AT THE VERY MOMENT i stepped into the arrival hall,i saw my mom waving frantically at me, pushing her trolley out of the arrival door!!we arrived AT THE SAME TIME!!!waaahhh i really thank God lor.Cos if i dont see them there and then,i will run to the other terminals to check..Well, at least everything was smooth.We went back to my house to settle the luggages,they brought me quite some amount of foooood.yummmm!and then we went shopping.WAAAH shopping with them is damn fun!Cos everytime i turn to my mom and say'mummy i feel like buying this'she will say'BUY LAH!!!'suang!the best part is, SHE PAYS!!and i'm their living currency converter.They will ask me in pounds,i will answer in Sg dollars or Msian ringgit within seconds.I'm just so used to converting the currency now..hahaha..And they said lor'we came here to enjoy life, not to suffer.we wanna take bus everywhere and save our energy shopping..we wanna eat good food!we wanna shop!'yeah man!and i was thinking in my heart that'I WANNA FOLLOW YOU!!!'HohohoSo i guess i will be eating well, sleeping well, spending well the next 2 weeks.Haha, can u imagine that we've already spent £80+ in half a day?yea yea yea, i think they're in a quest to empty their bank accounts.my mom still asked me'£120 pounds enough for us to eat for 5 days or not ar?'I immediately exclaimed enough!But i think at this rate of spending, ermmmm..not enough ba?Haha, dont care lah!They eat i eat, they shop i shop, they take bus i take bus!!!Wah suang lah!I'm so excited now.hahaha i can foresee a very chubby me at the end of my holidays..heck ah!Their coming over here really recharged my energy..I do hope that this energy can last me for the next 3 months in Manchester...Casino casino casino.My aunt has been talking about going to the casino since she arrived.Well well, if they wanna go back there again in the next 2 days,then i might be back blogging again..haha, the amount i talked today is more than the total amount i talked for the past week.Yeah, i like talking.i wanna enjoy lifeee!!!but sadly my camera cannot be sent back to me in time =(i do hope that they can tell me how else i can collect the camera before my europe trip =(suay suay suay spirit, plllleeeeaaaaseee leave me!!!!