<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thank God for the auto save function in Blogger!!
I finished uploading the photos we took in Dublin and was about to blog when the internet explorer's alert window pops out telling me that internet explorer has a problem and the window needs to be closed.
I almost fainted.
Thank God for the genius who thought of autosave!

Anyway, i was thinking that i'm actually quite efficient!
I'm the first among all the others to upload photos of our Dublin trip!
Well thats cause they're all in Europe, but heck, im still proud of myself =)

Here they are.
Dublin was quite a normal city, boring in other words.
We decided that 3 days was too long to spend in Dublin, but well, we SLOWLY visited every part of it which does not require entrance fee (except for Guinness factory).

It was the most expensive trip i've had so far in UK.
i spent around £70!!
All because of the accommodation.
Dublin is an expensive place to live in.
High accommodation costs, high food costs.

We had to leave at 5:30am to head for the airport!
Darn early @@






TADA!
Dublin~
Upon arrival we realized,
WE DONT HAVE EURO DOLLARS!!!
Luckily Jon had some, and we could take bus with that.
Then the search for currency exchange quest begun.


These flowers remind me of
SPRING!!
beautiful!


Thankfully we have our S Bank (Sherm) who never fails to provide cash for us with her HSBC premium account.
Haha, and the best thing is, INTEREST FREE!



To kill time, we took TOOOOOONS of retarded shots.
Okay im darn irritated with blogger now.
Its damn lag!!!
I wont type so much now, look at the pics.




































error: this WAS where we lived.






free breakfast!
okay included in our accommodation costs.
Darn expensive accommodation, but worth the money.
Being kiasu singaporeans (& msians), we ate as much as we could so that it could last us till dinner...
I love love love toast bread with butter, cheese and blackcurrent jam.
I think i ate 8 to 10 pieces of them for both mornings,
2 bananas,
tomatoes,
pears, grapes....
ok u have the idea how much i ate.








Jon is very extra







the thick skinned asians acting cute:
















At night, St Patrick's festival kick-off.
guess who joined us? (directed to CH ppl)
ZHEN TING ZHENG!!!!!!!!!!!!
well if any of u know him/still rmb him.
haha, what a surprise!
He kept telling me,
PRISCILLAAAAAAA! we're in IRELAND!!!
I was like yayaya.
haha come to think of it, its really amazing.
3 years + ago we were all still in the same class scratching our heads and worrying about spm.
Now we get to meet in Ireland, him taking his course, me visiting.
Its like WOW!
we were never close friends.
I think i hardly spoke to him in high school.
Yet when we met, we couldnt stop talking.
He reminds me so much of Chong Hwa.
The way he speaks, boy! so chong hwa-ish!
With a foul word in every sentence,
'form form form' (which means cool) all the time..
thats so chong hwa man!!
haha, miss the old school days.
he kept telling the rest that im a legend and blah.
Nonsense!!!!
He's just trying to say im loud and noisy..
Haha, dont believe him ok people!!!



After seeing all those balloons n stuff, i still dont know what St Patrick's day is all about.
Well, forget it.
Its just the biggest annual event in Ireland.


He accompanied us all the way back to our hostel.
Really appreciate the effort of him coming to meet us all the way from home.
I know he spent 1 hr + traveling just to meet us.
Touched lah ok, thank u!


The 3rd day,
which is also the highlight of our trip,
we visited the Guinness factory.
Guinness is Irish.
I dont drink, but well, its a good experience.
Worth the 10 Euros paid.

It was raining the whole day,
and the Guinness factory was CROWDED!!
There were 7 stories all together.





Oh ya, and there was this email thing,
where we can take our photos on the spot and email them to our friends.
I did wish i could send that to everyone,
but I could only email to one person other than myself,
and so that person, ZIXIAN! fortunate girl.
I only remember her email add.
haha, sorry others!!
Hope u've received it.
ITS NOT A SPAM MAIL!!


We then spent most of our time in this hang out place to finish our pints.
That was my plain water, since i cant drink.
There was free food:

There were horrible performances:

The poor audience:

And girls!


They're not official yet.
I think its just a matter of time.
Haha, thank goodness they cant read this till after easter.
Well, i hope they never will.




That marks the end of the Guinness trip.
Then it was the airport, and home to Manchester.
Nvm, i still have Odelia to act couple with me.
Haha, im seriously curious about how their easter trip will be.
Must be Odelia and Jon siam as much as possible while the other 2 act nothing.
Haha, will gepo from them after easter.
The most unbelievable thing is that,
the first thing i did after arriving at my house at 11pm was to CLEAN THE KITCHEN!!!
omgosh lah, just 3 days away and my kitchen was transformed into a war zone.
I wanna slap them all lor!!!
Wtheck man!!!
Not only so,
this morning i spent 4 hours cleaning my toilet and the kitchen again.
I want to just faint!!!
Hopefully the kitchen and toilet can maintain in the same state AT LEAST for a week.
At least until my mom and aunt leaves!!!
I wont wanna freak them out by letting them see the state it was always in.
Forget that,
I'm darn excited because ZiXian REALLY pasted a sticker in Florence for me to find!!!
I will be going to Florence i think next week,
and i die die must find that sticker and take photo with it!!!!!!!!!
This is so exciting.
I guess finding the sticker will be the only thing im looking forward throughout the trip.
At least im thinking that way for now.
Its now 7:18pm and i started blogging at like 4:20pm?
Not including the time i spent adding captions into the photos and resizing them..
AHHHHHHHHHHHH~
TIRED!!!

12:28 am 3 comments