Tuesday, February 19, 2008
wanted to post a pic of my dirty kitchen,but realized that i didnt bring it.dang.haha, next time k!The packaged arrived and the stuff i bought was delivered to everyone.yay!haha, though what i bought was quite useless,as Tom says:'Its the heart that matters'Well of course! i sent it back all the way from UK leh!And all together i spent the most in buying n sending back the presents than on any single item i bought over here.Be proud.Haha no pendrive again, cant post pics of the souvenirs..The weather has become crazily freezing again these days.Have to wrap myself with 4 or 5 layers each day.Sien.The pretty pretty flowers that bloomed last week were dead again because it snows every night.Not those heavy snow, but little flakes.I havent had the chance to see them falling from the sky since the first time i saw snow, but i cant help it right? i dont wanna be the idiot standing whole night in the cold to see snow falling from the sky.I'm not interested in winter nor snow anymore.I just wish that spring will come soon...Wan Hang called me last night.That was totally unexpected and extremely surprising.A super delightful surprise.I was so excited that i slept well last night.Since i've been here i always wake up every now and then in the middle of my sleep because its too cold, so i havent really had those kinda loooong deep sleep in a while..Last night i only woke once!haha, that must be because of wan hang.I felt so like crying when i heard her voice.Finally i could hear the voice of someone i am familiar with.Really really happy.I'm so easily satisfied right?Haha..Well even my mom only called me on CNY day, we only communicate through email..And that reminds me of ZiXian who's now back in Msia from Italy.Haha, finally.The morning i received her sms saying she's back in KL also made the rest of that day a great day for me.I cant wait to see your photos in Swiss, show me show me!!The sky doesnt get dark so early now.Its now more normal.It only darkens at around 5 plus to 6, as compared to 3 plus to 4 when i first arrived here.I guess eventually the day will be longer than the night?Oh, and i must say this..I actually went to the library to study just now!Though it was a short 1 and a half hour of study,and it was more of a revision than study,but at least i did study right?Me n the rest of them were discussing last night whether we will fail our modules over here due to our over slacking...Imagine our lives as going to lectures to sleep, going to tutorials to copy answers, then the rest of the time we spend either walking around or shopping or doing nothing, and weekends we go for trips..Yes, no wonder we will worry.Haha, slowly.I will slowly build the mood to study...I think.Its now 5:42pm.The end of another day.Though the calender says this is Day 28 in manchester,I feel as if i've been here for half my life.