<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i think i left my brains in leeds.

i woke up today thinking im early,
did my laundry,
cleaned the room a bit,
went to photocopy notes...

Then i realized that my lecture was at 11am, not 12pm as i thought it was.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
so blur.
nvm, missed the lecture.

I attended the other 2 lectures...
But i was there to flip pages.
Didnt catch a word what the lecturer was saying.
His accent and tone makes the perfect lullaby!
I was sitting with LingSze from SMU.
Our brainless conversation:
"LingSze! I realized i dont have ur hp number. Can give me?"
"Har? i though u have? that time u sms me?"
"Oh ya hor!"
*after checking*
"Really leh!!! Opps. Nvm, i dont have Priscilla (from smu)'s num, can give me hers?"
"Okay!!"
*took out her hp, ready to read*
"Oh, i have it in my contact already..."
*blushes n blushes with embarrassment*

i think its the boring lecture that added on to my randomness.
But still,
I need my brain back.

Anyway,
the weather nowadays, FANTASTIC!
Today we saw it was around 18 degrees.
WOW, cool lah~~~~~~~~
if only it can go on this way!!

When will my package arrive to singapore?
Royal Mail, please work faster!

My bank account, not set up yet.
The stupid lady.
I think she doesnt bring her brain to work too.
2 weeks ago i went to the bank and after much trouble started my account.
She told me the statement and the card will be sent to my house in a weeks time.
Ya right.
its been 2 weeks now.
I went just now to the bank.
The lady told me
"Sorry for that, i will now start to make ur card for u, i am doing it now, and that will take 7 days."
DOT DOT DOT!!!

Super irritating.
I have to pay my rent next week Ms Banker!!!

Nvm, forget the sucky banking systems over here..
I forgot to bring my thumbdrive and hence i cant upload the photos we took in leeds.
For those who cannot wait, can visit my facebook account, where thanks to the other photographers, many of my ugly photos can be seen.
EEEKKSSS!!
But we had real fun in leeds.
It is a beautiful place.
Wonderful weather =)
Thanks again to Daniel the tour guide who brought us around.
Cheers to sec scl friends!!!!

Oh i wonder how is ZiXian now..
I kept thinking of her these 2 days.
Italy is not very far from me, but how come i cant feel her?
Haha, ZiXian, u must think of me more often, miss me more, so that i can feel u!!!!

Okay, just a random post to keep my blog alive.

Pictures next time okay.

2:08 am 0 comments