<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 29, 2008

Ms Saleema canceled her lecture AGAIN.
This is week 5, and we only had 2 lectures so far.
I wonder how we're gonna be tested.

So today became my free day again =))
yahoo!

Still i woke up early,
did my laundry,
cleaned my house!!

My housemates never fail to surprise me with their ability to dirty the house.
Especially the kitchen.
They can turn the kitchen upside down in just one night.
Bravo!

I spent almost 2 hrs cleaning my kitchen last night,
and another 2 hrs vacuuming the stairs and the hall and cleaned the kitchen AGAIN this morning.
my gosh lah, maid also dont work so hard!
Erm, maybe they do, but they're paid ok!

I had wanted to vacuum the stairs in my hse since i moved in,
but i couldnt do it at night when everyone's walking up and down,
neither could i do it EARLY in the morning when people are still sleeping.
So today was the perfect time to do it.
Late morning.

Would you take a look at the difference below:




A world of difference before and after isnt it?
The wonders of a vacuum cleaner!

This is just the picture.
You would be amazed if only you had seen it yourself!

I didnt realize my German housemate (Yan) was in his room.
Looking at me enthusiastically cleaning the house,
he too started to clean the toilet.
And after that, he cleaned the back area outside the kitchen.

He even called me a hero after inspecting my job =)
Makes me just wanna beam!
Muahaha.
He said he'll kick the ass of the one who dirties the house again.
Well make sure he does!!

I cleaned till my wound on my finger burst again lor!
what is this man?!
Housemates, please clean up after using!
I didnt clean the place up for u to dirty it again =(

I've transformed into an 'aunty' after coming to Manchester.
Worry about prices all the time,
Keep the sauces and serviets taken from fastfood restaurants,
Clean up the house...
Blah blah blah.
Aggrrrrhhhh!!!
so aunty =.=
Oh nevermind.
Who dare say i wont be a good housewife next time huh!!!

And that reminds me,
Eugene tried to introduce guys to me.
My first time being introduced to guys i havent even heard of before..
Hahahaha, he was so shocked that i havent had a bf.
Erm Eugene, if u're reading this,
im not desperate till that stage lah huh!!
I havent turned 21~
yet
Muahahaha..

Oh, and the stupid wind snapped one side of my umbrella.

brilliant! now my only umbrella is hurt =(


9:35 pm 3 comments