Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Okay, i managed to keep this post at Chinese New Year eve.
Haha, cos time just flies so fast in Singapore and Malaysia.
By the time I'm typing this,
all of you would have had your reunion dinner.
And me?
Sitting here in the quiet PC lab typing away.
Well well, there isnt any Chinese New Year mood at all over here.
If not for the Singaporeans and me kept talking bout it,
i think i wouldnt even realize its chinese new year eve.
Everything was as normal.
No red signs,
no lanterns (except for ChinaTown which is not very near from my place),
not many chinese,
no prosperity burgers n stuff,
no no no no no!!
Well what do we have?
We have lectures!
We have tutorials!
We have readings!
We have angmohs!
We have everything as usual.
HAIH.
First time for me.
First time not having reunion dinner with ANY of my family members.
First time not having to walk under the glaring sun visiting house to house.First time not receiving angpows on CNY day.
First time having lectures on CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY!!!
But then its a new experience for me.
I'm NOT complaining or what,
well, there're bound to be first times in life right?
I'll learn to enjoy it.
I will have reunion dinner tonight (3:26pm now) though.
The Singapore Society is hosting one.
And I'm going to act Singaporean.
Walao eh, need to act one meh?
Haha..
ONE MORE THING!
me and odelia just came back from town.
We walked all the way to the post office.
She posted a new year card for her friend,
and i posted the 'souvenirs' for LHC cabinet.
WOAH!
I really posted them =)
Be prepared to receive them next week.
We took loads of pics of us at the post office..
Because posting is so expensive =(
But nevermind.
As long as i'm happy cos u all will be happy.
So those who'll receive, be happy.
Those who will not, be happy also.
I havent forgotten u all, i'll keep looking out =)
We even took videos on me posting the box.
Will upload the videos when i get to blog with my laptop.
Hahaha.
Slowly wait ba..
Another half an hour to Chinese New Year day for your side.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
ZiXian was the first one to send me chinese new year sms in Manchester.
I was in the post office back then..
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Enjoy Italy okay!!!
Remember our plan??
Go and paste something on the wall of somewhere,
when i go then i take photo with that something =) =))
Yeah!