Cassette video tapes!!
Havent seen them in years ~~

We had to take a bus to Chesire Oaks,a very very big area with lots of designer stores that sell branded stuff cheaper than retail stores outside.
But we had to pay £3.70 for the stupid bus ride!!
All because of the bus driver, so grumpy,
ask him a few questions he treated us as if we were robbers.
Asked us to pay and move.
WTHECK.
£3.70 leh!!
My most expensive bus ride so far!!
Gotta take pics to even out.
HAha that was a lame excuse i know.
The 'couple'
I bought a pair of shoes.
Again i know, again.
HAha, but then cant help it.
The pair i bought last month looks worse than a beggar's already.
I wore it everyday!
Haha.
Ok this stupid keyboard is pissing me off.
The buttons are so hard to press, and now my fingers hurt.
AHHH!
i shall stop blogging now.
Blogger is also very lag.
Respond time is sooooooooooo slow.
Cannot tahan already.
AH!!!
Nvm, i go watch drama.
Haha..
cant go back yet cos tonight we're going to watch a musical =)
I'm waiting for time to pass...