Friday, January 04, 2008
For those who do not yet know,I'm in SINGAPORE!!Was here since yestedayGave lots of people a huge surpriseAnd am having fun~Staying over at my biaomei's hse...Guess what we're doing now?I dont believe u can guess......................................Okla, tell u the answer..Iand my biaomei Melissaand my younger biaomei MagdaleneWE ARE COLOURING!!WAHAHAHAHAPurposely bought a new and thick colouring book today to colour..Okay, they are waiting outside for me..HOHOHOwill blog bout my trip with LOADS of pics when i get back to kl,which is next wednesday..Might blog a bit in between though..Hehe, see my mood lor..Anyway,with my biaomei,there's no such thing as not taking pics.wahahaoh ya,tell u a secret:I went SWIMMING this morning.hoho, so not me right?u're damn right im trying to shake off some fats!!I just swallowed a bottle of Meiji yoghurt minutes agoand i might just have another one soon.Just so in love with MEIJI STRAWBERRY YOGHURT!!no i wont bring any back for u zixian,cos i might make u dislike ALL other yoghurts in msia =PI'm so gonna eat 4 in a night man!!