Sunday, January 20, 2008
I can hardly believe that i'm leaving in less than a day!This is my first time FLYING away from home alone.It may make no difference to the people around me,as inthey're used to me disappearing for a few months..But to me,its a whole new world.Not close to any of the places that I'm familiar with.Its a WHOLE NEW WORLD!!Excited?A bit i guess..Worried?Erm, not so.Feelingless is a more appropriate word.Ahhhhh...I think i've finished packing.but its like i've not, because see, my laptop is still here.And ya, those little little stuff around..Am gonna fly from KL at 5.15pm.Dont expect to be sent off,after all its only 5 months.I dont even feel a single thing!!!Well maybe i havent feel it.Wait till i say bye to my mom.Wait till i board the plane alone.Wait till i arrive there in a very foreign country.Wait till ...AHHHHHH!maybe that time i will cry.Cry my eyeballs out!There's a reason why i blog so often for the past week.So that i can re-read what fun i've had over here.So that i can get a little feel of the warm and sunny weather.So that i can be reminded of the faces of my beloveds.So that i can at least remember how the food looks like over here, and perhaps, recall the taste!So that i can have these things to do when im homesick.I will blog and post pics of these 2 days soon.Wait till i find time to do so.I will blog and blog and bloghopefully =PAs for now.I shall continue looking around to see what i've missed out in packing.Ah.My luggage is already overweight!!First time in my life i have to worry bout the weight of my luggage instead of mine.ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!H E A D A C H E
M A N
!
!