

The inconvenient train system in KL.Gotta get out of Star LRT,
cross the long bridge,
walk the ulu road to get to KTM commuter.
And i found this place very familiar:

Yes, as the caption states,CHONG HWA BIG WALK!!
That was when i was 16..
Oh my, i was so reminded of Chong Hwa days today.
I remember that time the stupid PE teacher cheated me..
He told me that he will add marks for those who were going for the 7km Big Walk..
I went for it!
7KM lor!!!!!
you think easy?!
And guess what?
I FAILED THAT STUUUUUUUPID PE !!!!
59 MARKS!
1 mark away from blue ink.
That was a bloody insult.
Argh forget it.
Its history.
Though i will never talk to the teacher again
Hmph.
Oh oh oh,
and one stupid stupid and really stupid thing i did today.
Lazy to explain the details.
Go ask ZiXian or Seen Yin!
Anyway,
below is a pic of my beloved granpa!
Doesnt he look lovely?!
He sorta hinted me to take his pic.
So cute!