Saturday, November 17, 2007
I know,I said i have to studyI said i have to focusI said no more slackingI said no more wasting timeBut i broke almost all of them..I'm so disappointed with myself.Went for dinner at Kim Gary with gong lei, tom & clarence just now, stayed back to chat with them after that..I love slackingI love having to relax out in the open airI love spending my time away in dreamsWell who doesnt?!But i should really put an end to this.I know i always say that but end up not following what i say,but i feel really scared.I feel stressed, i feel disappointed, i feel worried, i am afraidBut i'm so not in the study mood...26th November - Management Science27th November - Finance28th November - Managerial Accounting3rd December - Japanese6th December - Operation ManagementNow is - 17th November!!!!!!!!SO CLOSE!!!I wanna cry already.Okay nevermind, i shall start with doing my finance tutorial now.NOW!