Tuesday, November 20, 2007
AT LEAST i've covered 12 chapters of Managerial Accounting.Leaves me only 2 more chapters left of this module.Haha, that does sound impressive doesnt it? 12 chapters out of 14 chapters done in a day.Well, hopefully i can keep what i've fed into my brain,
at least until the paper is over...I gave up on Management Science.Well, i just wanna take a break from it.It is actually not say VERY difficult, but i dont know, maybe its just the thing between me and maths. We're enemies you see...I even cried when i finished studying one of the chapters and then realize that i dont know how to do the tutorials at all.A R G H ! ! !But i will have to get back to it somehow.No choice!I WILL understand it one day.One fine day!Trust me!And then, i shall celebrate~I still feel very sien.Its just the 'i-dont-wanna-have-anything-to-do-with-exams' mood.Too bad, i'm a student.And the consequence of it is exams.S U P E R I R R I T A T I N G ! !