<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm awake before 2pm!!

Should i even rejoice for waking at 2pm?
Well given the fact that i slept at 5 plus, i think it is okay to wake at 2pm..
No, its ONE PLUS PM!
Actually thats all thanks to Qi Wan, who called me at 1 plus and invited me to jog.
J O G ? ? ? ! ! ! ! !
O N E P M I N T H E A F T E R N O O N ? ! ! !
okay la, it isn't all that hot n sunny cos of the rain...
But since its raining now as well, forget the jog.

I have to study hard today, i wanna cover some finance.
I die die also must cover half my finance.
I believe i can do more than that.
Okay, i shall cover 3 quarter my finance.
Yeah.
Looking forward to feeding notes n formulas n concepts of risks and returns into my little brain.

I'm still super addicted to MEIJI yoghurt.
3 cups of yoghurt a day.
A I K S S S S ! ! !
I found out that if i put it into the freezer long enough,
it becomes YOGHURT ICE-CREAM!!!
super duper extremely yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyyy!!!

Well, i bet anyone of you will get addicted to it anytime,
so dont give me that 'what-a-pig' look!

Time to study time to study.
Let me have a cup of yoghurt before i start =)

1:39 pm 0 comments