Thursday, November 01, 2007
Its 4:56amWhat am i doing here?!I dont know either.I just have the urge to blog, but dont know what i should blog about.Crazy right?So random~I dont know lah... I have no mood to study at all since last thurs.Its like 'after-exam' 'relaxed-to-the-max' kinda feeling...Although i'm merely 3 to 4 weeks away from my finals... EEEEKKKSSS!!Haih, i'm forcing myself to do tutorials.I really mean force.Like i'd rather sit there in front of my tutorial homework and dream rather than open my com n just slack.See? Thats called trying to be disciplined =)I believe my study mood will come back soon.It had better come, else i'm gonna flung this sem, and thats it for my grades!Okay, im starting to feel a little sleepy now already.Listening to Jay's new song - rainbow.Not bad la. Quite his type, but i think its quite raw... As in the instruments used are very limited... Focusing a lot on his voice...Maybe its just the version that i downloaded.Will try to download a better version without his voice introducing the song.Now, sleep!!People in my home are getting up n ready for school, and i'm preparing to sleep soon.My world is just upside down. Waking at 11:30am for Finance tutorial.Its no wonder my skin is getting worse and worse and super duper worse!How i wish it were December now.Come to me, December, come to me!!And lastly before i sign off,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST YING YING!!I dont wish many people happy birthday in my blog and i'm wishing this ying ying who never reads mine.Haha, but since i'm blogging, why not?!Goodnight to me =)At least the sun hasnt risen yet =P* wanted to post some of the 295 pics i took at the cemetery with my cousins on Saturday, but then blogger doesnt allow me to do so, so i shall see if i have the mood n energy to do so another time =) Btw, the pics rock!!Of course =) Chua family leh!!