Thursday, November 29, 2007
I'm just so slack.2 more papers to go, Monday JapaneseThursday Operations Managementbut i dont feel like studying at all,not a single bit.I'm so tired, sick of this lifestudying studying studyingendless things stuff to remember,and yet when i sit in the exam hall,look at the exam paperwtheck!things that i've memorized may not be applied,things that seem new to me appear.whatever whatever.I've done what i could and i shall let God take charge..i dont even wanna compare the answers with friends after the exams like i used to..its already over, why bother?i really feel i've changed.life is now harder to live,not as light and free as before...i dont know,maybe i should take a break from studying for a while..looking at the books all day without the determination plus mood to study is pointlessi'd rather spend this day out,then the rest of the days refreshed and motivated to study.thats what i shall do.Today, i shall TAKE A BREAK!heck the books!