Tuesday, October 09, 2007
And i thought i could take a break after the Managerial Accounting paper today.What a big dream =(I'm so overwhelmed with tutorials and termpapers and stuff that i dont know where to start...I feel so stressed...I felt so stressed just now in the study room that i almost burst out in tears.Omgosh, when will all these end???Managerial Accounting paper was fine, but everyone thought it was easy, so no big deal.Haih, i should continue with my tutorials.This is just to vent out some of my stress and frustrations.I had such a busy day that i only had sandwiches for lunch and fruits for dinner.Just no appetite.I just got back from a meeting that ended at 9pm.Yes no joke, 9pm.Well, the one thing i'm looking forward to now is,tomorrow's dinner date with 2 of my best friends in NUS.I have strong faith that will cheer me up.As for now, more tutorials!