Friday, October 12, 2007
I'm sick!ARGH.Throat sore, dry caugh, slight fever.No big deal though, bet i can kill a tiger tomorrow!(no hidden meaning)Anyway, being sick, i'm trapped in my room on Friday night.The rest of my friends are out, movies, shopping, chilling~Hmmm, i dont mind at all being alone in my room.Actually, these days i prefer being alone more than with others.Loner.HAHA.I spent the WHOLE afternoon in the library doing my tutorial for Management Accounting.It pays!I got an A for it in the midterm =)I wonder.I put in quite a bit of effort for finance as well, why did i not get good grades for that?I did quite averagely for finance.But no that isnt good enough.Hey hello, i'm planning to major in finance!As of now that is, i might change my mind soon.Well well, whatever grades i get, it is of course not solely based on my effort.I have been mightyly blessed by the Lord and thus, i'm satisfied XDSince i'm giving myself a break now, let me post some of the many photos that i took with my beloved-s the previous week.First and foremost, my beloved cousins!All our cousins managed to gather at some distant relative's 21st birthday party.As per norm, we stole the limelight.The party was totally ours!Be prepared, loads of photos below!!With respect, i shall put the photo of the birthday boy first~
Now, the cousins =)



All cousins except for the guys. They acted shy.
I was holding the cam~ (my phone!)
The little one's just TOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Fingers n Jeans. Perfect!
Once again, cousins in action. I was taking the pic, so im not inside again~
Now the retarded shots. HAHAHA

Jumping scenes.EXTREMELY hilarious.Trust me, i laughed till i couldnt stand.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWell, that wasnt the only fun day last week.I had great fun with my 2 best friends in NUS on Wednesday too!We went to eat BIG BIG.Yes, BIG BIG steamboat buffet and super expensive, but super fun.Aiya, once in a while, forget bout money.After exams celebration!!The things we do, OMGOODNESS, waaaaaaaaaay beyond your imagination!*shant tell* =P3 extremely crazy girls,1 hot pot, unlimited supply of food,3 pairs of chopsticks, 3 mouths that cannot stop either eating or talking,and definitely 3 delightful hearts !Love these girls =)
This is Cityhall.SO NICE!!!!!!!!
I seduced the rabbit =PWe stopped there n took tons of photos before we almost wrecked another place.That other place is our little secret =PWithout their consent i wont upload too many of their photos though~