Guess what?
Ms lazy priscilla didnt touch any academic related stuff since Friday...
And she's proud enough of it to blog about it~
Well i spent more than half my Saturday with the IMH gang, as usual...
Super fun time i had, drawing and talking rubbish with the residents in IMH.
I never knew i had talent in imitating other drawings.
Woohoo, really nice one okay! No joke!!
I'm so proud of my drawing that i placed it right under my transparent file, facing out, so that everyone can see it XD
Haha, siao i know~


Then Sunday i had more fun singing karaoke with my aunt and cousins...
5 whole hours of singing, 3 whole hours of eating and walking around in the pasar malam...
Totally NO BOOKS!
Dont count the bible~


But then, its over.
Haih, monday was over, and now's tuesday...
On the optimistic side, another 3 days of school and i can get to enjoy another weekend.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it~
Oh ya, and u've got to see this!
It was Alan's birthday, and Elaine made him this super super creative and wonderful 'postbox', so that we can all write him wishes in the little cards and envelopes and put them into it...
SOOOOOOOOOO nice!
I love it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!
Haha i guess u can tell how much i love it by the number of pics i took...
I'm so inspired and motivated to make one for my best friends.
Yes their birthdays are coming up soon...





Alan opening the present~