Tuesday, August 21, 2007
VCF (Varsity Christian Fellowship) Business, held our welcome tea session today.The theme was 'the wedding'.. and it was SUPER COOL!Why is it a wedding?Because Jesus is the groom, came all the way down from heaven to marry us home; and we're the bride, are we willing to say 'I do'?Thanks to this creative group of people who came up with such a creative theme..U cant imagine the amount of prayer, time and effort they spent in preparation for this day, or perhaps, these 2 hours.I was honoured to be invited to be the receptionist.Ya most probably everyone will think that its the boring-est job in the world, sitting outside asking every comer to sign on the guestbook and not being able to participate in any of the events held inside, but then to me, thats the best job! At least i get to be the first to invite almost everyone =)I had to cut the roses, which were FULL of thorns.Now i appreciate florists.U think easy ar?!The evil thorns kept pricking my thumb and boy that hurts!I captured some pics of the reception table, but too bad i didnt have the chance to take pics of the room inside, which was decorated damn damn damn nicely, exactly like a wedding!Oh ya, we all wore formal too.. Ooooo so sweet!And because we had to wear formal, i just only realized that I AM FACING A WARDROBE CRISIS!Maybe because im so fat now, i find myself looking awkward and ugly in every piece of clothes i wear.Ah sucks.Should i buy new ones?GIMME THE MONEY I NEED!Er ok, maybe a diet will do.GIMME THE DISCIPLINE I NEED!Ah forget it! Just look ugly~GIMME THE COURAGE I NEED!Btw, who says fat people cant look pretty?!
they can they can they can!!
Psycho me people, PSYCHO ME!




Thats the reception area.. and the roses.
Nice huh?
I dare say that this welcome tea was a success =)
VCF, we did it!!
Of course we could do it!
We serve a mighty God!
Anyway, these days the whether is crazy, it can be damn sunny one minute and the next, its damn cloudy.
When i see this kinda sky, i would rather stay in my room.

Weather, please return to normal =)
Well now's sunny =P