Sunday, August 19, 2007
Have u ever been bullied by msn?Well i have!It disconnects me every now and then, it doesnt send all my msg, it gives me tons of errors disallowing me to connect..And I got so frustrated with msn that i downloaded ICQ.Wow was i impressed!The animations were super super super super cute!The sound effects were much better compared to msn's!I managed to psycho 3 poor ppl to dl icq as well..I swear i was having a great time with it!!AND THEN!I got bullied by ICQ again..Firstly, i couldnt add my friend!He just couldnt appear in my list.. I wonder whats wrong~Next, i was disconnected from ICQ like 10 minutes ago, and it is STILL CONNECTING up till now.. wtheck is this man?!SO SO SO i say, technology is soooooooooooooo unreliable!!Pissed!I shall just continue reading Harry Potter.Okay i'm probably the last soul to read Harry Potter by now, but then u know la, i'm a busy person. I should be even thankful that AT LEAST i have the chance to read it now..School's going to be SO BUSY and workload so OVERWHELMING when tutorial starts..Oh my, how i wish tutorials never existed!