Friday, August 17, 2007
It's past one week of school.. yet i dont feel as if the new term has started.. Am i still lost in my Rag world?I guess so =(Day in day out of rag, doing the same stuff everyday, fooling around with people at the rag site.. I think im too used to this lifestyle after doing that for 1 and a half month.. Post Rag syndrome.. Haha, i think i need time to come back~I'm trying.. I really am!! I havent been jogging for 3 weeks because of rag, and yesterday i tried jogging again.. I managed to jog for 2 consecutive days now, and hopefully i can keep it up =) I wanna be healthy u see! Haha, actually is i have to lose weight. U cant imagine how much weight i've gained! I myself dare not weigh (actually thats cos i dont have a weighing machine).. Nonetheless, jogging's a good exercise XDAfter pulling out strands n strands of hair, i finally managed to finish balloting for my tutorials. Stupid system that pre-allocates tutorials for my juniors and leaving us seniors to fight for the left over slots. So unfair! But come to think of it, at least i can plan my own timetable, leaving myself a free day while the juniors have to stick to the pre-planned timetable, free day or not its not up to them. So fair! Wahaha~I managed to secure myself in the Japanese class finally! Well, the dumb me declared that I have learnt Jap before, and then found out later that this course is STRICTLY for those without any prior / with very little knowledge of Jap. I went to see the tutors and lecturer today, and they sorta tested my level of Jap by asking me to read a passage and answering them lotsa questions in Jap.. Thank goodness they talked very fast and i couldnt really catch what they were saying, so they said i have very little knowledge of Jap and yahoo! i can stay back in the course~ I bought the textbooks and coursepack ($71.50) ok! hahaha~ so happy now!I'm so moneyless now lah! Firstly i have to buy a few NEW textbooks cos the lecturers for duno-what-reason required different textbooks and hence we have to buy new ones.. Secondly, for the same duno-what-reason, i cant sell my old textbooks.. AND i have to buy stuff like financial calculator.. My poor bleeding wallet~For those seeing me online everyday now, haha, i received feedback saying its a miracle! haha.. but then everyone's appearing offline then nobody will appear online anymore la?! I wanna reverse the trend! hehe.. at least when im free to online now.. wait till project and assignments pile up, im back to my invisible world =(Well i shall just end this pointless post. Haha, who asked me to take a 3 hours nap just now, i dont feel like sleeping now~ whatever! i shall just go revise my jap~