Saturday, June 23, 2007
My fault!So sorry~ to those who have been faithfully clicking my webpage again n again to check if i've left any posts here..Hehe, laziness is the main factor.. Also its the habit problem la.. after not blogging for so long, i forgot how blogging feels like..Ok, a bit too much.. but then a few days ago i thought to myself, y not i just forget about my blog?But then think think think, i dont wanna give up halfway.. haha, so here i am!I tried to blog 2 days ago.. seriously i did! I even typed a very very long post, uploaded 4 or 5 pics.. then my itchy hands accidentally highlighted the WHOLE post and without noticing, i continued typing.. so so so.. ALL GONE!Besides that i dont know what happened to my laptop, i type halfway hor, the font will change itself! like u see the word ALL i typed up there, i dont know why its font will change by itself! Then after that it changed back.. Wtheck man!All because of my ben ben! He took my laptop to play dota, and then this laptop had been with him for more than 2 weeks.. and i dont quite like to use the other laptop, so i didnt really blog.. another good excuse heh?! If not because i'm gonna return to Sg tomorrow, i guess he wouldnt even wanna return me my laptop..Yep, i think a lot of u must be wondering if im lost, if im still alive..Hehe, sad to say, I am alive and well! Fat as ever before~And ya, i'm still in Malaysia, but will be going back to Sg early tomorrow morning..Haih, i dont know what to say, i feel happy and sad at the same time..Happy to be able to return to Sg, and sad to leave Msia..I had a family gathering in genting last weekend.. took tons of photos, but im lazy to upload them at this moment.. very very fun time we had!I had choir gathering on tues n thurs..AS to why we had 2 gatherings in a week? Long story, lazy to mention..I had a very very small gathering with a few of my ex classmates yesterday, a very gepo time we had, but really enjoy the time spent with them..Photos wise, let me upload another time can?I'm really lazy now.. Gotta pack my stuff..Haha, friends in Sg, SEE YOU SOON!wtheck , the font changed again..dont know what i clicked..driving me crazy!