<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, June 25, 2007

Hey there~!
I'm back in Singapore, back in my room~
Wooooooh! so much of unpacking to do, i dont know why i have soooooo many things!
My kind uncle and aunt helped me in moving my luggages from their house to my room with their van. I occupied more than half the van!
Then, i spent more than 4 hours unpacking..
I just hate packing/unpacking! Who doesnt?!
N i had to sew some of my clothes too.. dont know where the holes came from..
Though u cant tell from my look, but i cant sew well..
Hehe, obvious patches will appear after i sew the clothes..
I'm so allergic to dust that everytime i do these things, or even household chores, i will definitely catch a flu.. So i will be sniffing around while doing chores.. I used up half the box of tissue, pinched of half my nose, but every other minute, there's more fluid in my nose.. Then it will recover automatically after i take my shower n relax..
Haha, so next time dont ask me to help around with household chores ya!
I wont make a good housewife =(
I feel so so so out of energy..
I should take my bath n sleep right after that.
Yeah! As long as i dont start reading a new novel, i should be able to sleep before 10pm..
Haha, let me hope that'll happen.
Just updating for the sake of updating.
Dont say im a lazy blogger anymore k!

6:31 pm 0 comments